Monday, July 4, 2016

ZzzQuil sleep aid, from the makers of Vicks NyQuil

I recently have received a complimentary sample of the new ZzzQuil sleep aid from the makers of Vicks NyQuil from Influenster for testing purpused. I have problems falling asleep at night, tossing and turning worrying about everything. I have actually tried different sleeping aids but have had side effects and discontinued using them.This product is formulated to help you fall asleep within 20 minutes, sleep soundly, it is non - habit forming and lasts 7 -8 hours. I tested the product on the weekend because I was unsure of how it would effect me. In my experience I fell asleep rather quickly and I didnt wake up tired. I also woke up before my alarm. I actually felt refreshed because I slept well and didnt toss and turn. I would recommend this product because it actually worked.This comes in the capsule form or liquid. I received the complimentary sample in the capsule form. It was easy to take and I had no issues.#ZzzQuil

No comments:

Post a Comment